Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lace Doilies

So sorry for the delay in posting!  I had a great weekend filled with stamping, not as much as I had originally planned, my guilt set in and I felt I should clean my house too!  After spending time editing my photos for you, I've run out of time to post what I was hoping to accomplish this morning ; ). So, I thought I would toss this one on the blog this morning before work, and then tonight I'll finish my original idea for you!  This is a card we had done for stamp club.  It uses SU Delicate Doilies, we stamped a background in white craft ink, and added a strip of paper from the Flirtatious Designer Papers to a Pumpkin Pie card base.  The Melon Mambo doily is also from this pack of paper.  We then added a paper rosette, and finally stamped a birthday lable from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set.  I love the colors of this card, I think it is so fun and bright!  Of course, most of you know I'm a sucker for anything pink!

Ok, so here's a bit of homework for you....I have a new class to post tonight, so I would love for you to do a little research on the subject!  My newest class is a "Daily December Album" if you Google it, you should find all kinds of info from other bloggers who have made an album as well.  It may give you a little more perspective into why it's such a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment