Tuesday, March 31, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - March



I finally had a chance to play along with Tim's 12 Tags!  I love the tags he makes, and usually have most of the things he uses, but don't always have the time.  I had a special someone I wanted to send this to, and I really love how it turned out!  You can check out all of the details on Tim's blog.  This one was a little tricky with the use of the texture paste and embossing powder.  This is actually my second attempt, because the first one didn't look so good!
 
 
I wanted to make this more of a card than just a tag, so I monoprinted a second tag and used one of Tim's handwritten sentiment stamps.  Of course, I had to add a little sparkle with some Glimmer mist!
 
I assembled my card with the ribbon, and here's how it looked once it was together.
 
 
Thanks for checking it out!  Can't wait to see what Tim has in store for April!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment