Saturday, July 21, 2012

Banner Sneak Peak

As most of you already know, I have been deep in the thralls of preparing for the BIG stamping weekend!  I've also been neglecting you all so terribly, I didn't realize it had been SO long since I've posted.  So sorry!
So, this is the first letter of my Create banner, it's the newest addition to my stampin' space.  I haven't decided if I'm going to draw it out and just show one letter at a time, or if you'll get to see the rest of it at once ; ).  I used a paper pack from My Mind's Eye, called Lost & Found Blush.  I love the little 6 x 6 paper packs for these types of projects.  You have a lot of different patterns to choose from and can usually do most of the project from one pack. The letter itself is from another paper pack from My Mind's Eye as well.  The tag is from Papertrey Ink, and the border die is from PTI.  As you can see my Big Shot gave me a lot of love for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment