Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Loopy Flower and the fantastic Twitterpated paper!

Obviously my cropping did not take before it uploaded, sorry!  So, my stamp club gals know that this is one of my new favorite combos, and how much I love this pattern paper.  The flower is made with a die from Papertrey Ink, because I just can't help myself from purchasing non-Stampin-Up items!  What can I say, a girl has to shop!  When you're chunky it's not fun to buy clothes, but new stamp stuff always fits!!!  Ok, back to the card!  As I was saying the flower is made with the loopy flower die, the bottom petals are Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and the second layer is the prettiest pattern in the Twitterpated package ; ).  I added a button and some twine to finish it off.  The background is Baja Breeze, and I used Versamark ink to add a background with a stamp from Creative Elements, and then a little Happy Birthday to complete it.  You may just see a little class coming soon with this flower, possibly in fabric, hmmmm, that's a good idea!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment