Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gift Box Portfolio

I'm super excited to show you this one!  As some of you already know ; ), I purchased an insane amount of test tubes for a cute Halloween project.  I purchased these test tubes and it was super fast shipping!   Well, I knew I would still have quite a few left, so I started to think about other ways to use them.  This is what I came up with!


I love how it turned out!  I really love the color combo of  this particular one.  Yes, there are other versions you will probably be seeing in the future!  This box uses dies and stamps from Papertrey, but the papers, inks and ribbon are Stampin' Up!  Even the inside is cute, and this is where the test tubes come in to play:

How cute is that?!! Little baby marshmallows and hot cocoa!  Swiss Miss sells cocoa called "Marshmallow Lover's" and it worked perfectly for what I wanted to achieve.  I have this pattern for sale at the top of my blog under Tutorials.  The tutorial has step by step instructions with photos, and also includes pictures of a couple of others I've made, plus a bunch of other ideas to get your creativity flowing!  I would love to see what you create with the pattern, please leave a link in the comment section!
Ingredients:  Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo & Whisper White paper, Island Indigo & Basic Black Ink from SU! From Papertrey Ink: Warm Happiness set, Fillable Frames #10, & Mat Stack 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment